Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Char Cee, Art Exhibition at the Oceanside Art Gallery, April 28, 2011

Join Us in an art exhibition with live music and a reception, coordinating with the Thursdays on the Coast, The Experience, art stroll in the city between 5:30pm – 8:30pm.

Rise and Fall by Char Cee
Char Cee a unique and spirited painter. “As an “on location” painter, I image the world around me into abstract plein-air paintings. My passionate ability to convey feelings and emotions into abstract landscapes, flowers, and people have made me one of the more interesting and innovative artists in San Diego."

My philosophy is that any art form should set off the viewer's feelings that have been hidden away. With the wind in my hair and the sun on my face, the artwork takes its own course – driven by the environment.

Oceanside Art Gallery is located at 300 Carlsbad Village Drive, Ste 103, Carlsbad. , www.oceansideartgallery.com, 760-845-9017

Happy Holidays in Carlsbad

Happy Holidays in Carlsbad
An Art and Exhibition